- An innovative vibration platform.
- Multifunctional use – trains each muscle.
- Performs alternating/tilting movements
- Adapted to the human anatomy.
- Imitates the sequence of body movements.
- Vibration activates muscles from head to toe.
- It boosts metabolism & fat burning.
- Helps you build muscles.
- Can do both Static & Dynamic exercises.
- The vibrations trigger a stretch reflex.
- Enables muscles to itself stretch & contracts.
- Static exercises are gentle on joints & tendons.
- Effective for the elderly & during rehabilitation.
The extraordinary principle of the Powerboard is based on the imitation of the natural sequence of body movements. The powerful motor sets the platform into vibration which causes the same tilting movement of the pelvis as normal walking does.
The body reacts instinctively with rhythmic muscle contractions. These do not even require great physical effort as muscles from head to toe are activated automatically. Larger areas of the muscle groups involved lead to sensational results, and your exercise becomes significantly more effective. It boosts your metabolism and fat burning and helps you build muscles.
On the power board, static or dynamic exercises can be performed.
You can choose the muscles which you want to exercise during training.The vibrations on the board trigger a stretch reflex, in which the muscle is stretched and contracts by itself without a person to control it consciously. Vibration training is often referred to as “passive” form of training because no active movement is necessary for muscle contraction. The muscles contract continuously during the set training time (usually 30 to 60 seconds) in a very short time and thus make more “work” than would be possible with conventional strengthening exercises.
The exercises themselves add to the passive or active contraction movements of the vibration plate thereby increasing the intensity of the workout further and making it more effective.
Static exercises on the power board are more and more used due to the passive contractions, which are extremely gentle on joints and tendons in the elderly and effective for fall prevention and useful during rehabilitation.
Measurements (LXBXH): 77 cm × 46.5 cm x 12cm
Max Weight Supported: 120kgs
Voltage: AC230 V 50/60 Hz
Rated Power: 85 Watt
Operating Time (Automatic): 10 mins.
Operating Time (Manual): 1-10 mins.