- Imbibes traditional & modern massage methods.
- Ergonomic curved shape design.
- Reaches all parts of the body.
- Comes with 4-optimal massage heads.
- Gives a pleasant circling movement.
- Stimulates blood circulation of muscles.
- Warms the affected area & gently releases tensions.
- Improves nerve pathways functions.
- Regular use activates the metabolism.
- Positively impacts blockages & internal organ disorders.
- Provides relaxation & vitality to the body.
- Generates a calming effect on stress.
Coming home has a whole new meaning with the Miniwell Twist. Take a seat in your feel-good oasis and have the stresses of everyday life gently and quickly massaged away.
Its ergonomic curved shape snuggles up harmoniously to parts of the body like the neck, shoulders, back, feet and stomach. With its four optimally arranged massage heads the Miniwell Twist massages with pleasant circling movements in the desired area of your body. By stimulating circulation your muscles will be warmed up and any tensions are gently released.
Regular massage with the Miniwell Twist stimulates the functions of the nerve pathways and activates the metabolism. Circulation is stimulated and releases stubborn tensions. Blockages and disorders of the internal organs can be positively impacted.
In Shiatsu/Kneading mode the central issue of people being seen as a “single entity” applies. With this massage method, traditional knowledge of Far East medicine and modern treatment methods are combined.
Shiatsu-Massage provides the body with relaxation, vitality, and regeneration. In addition, it has a calming effect on stress and increases a general feeling of well-being.
Technical Specifications: Please connect the adapter with the device and subsequently plug the power plug into the power socket. Now turn on the device by the control panel. With the car adapter the Miniwell Twist can also be used when travelling (not to be used when driving!). Simply plug the car adapter in the cigarette lighter.
Dimensions: 35 x 23 x 15 cm
Weight: 2 kg
Power : Input: AC 100 -240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.8 A Output: DC 12 V, 2500 mA
Rated Power: 19,2 W