Dr. Mind Head Massager
- Easy to Use & Portable.
- The unit is easily placed on the head.
- Functions are chosen by the remote control.
- Stimulates various pressure points on the head.
- Massages gently according to the selected function.
- Each point is associated with some body part.
- Increases oxygen supply to the brain.
- Releases tension.
- Reduces fatigue, headaches or migraines.
- A soothing combination of warmth, vibration & music.
- Positively affects your mood.
People have known about the healing and relaxing effect of a head massage for many centuries. According to legend, native Australians were the inventors of this simple but ingenious method of treatment. Quite effectively they caused energy sources to flow which was blocked by stress, frustration or irritation.Today we live in the 21st century and join ancient-old traditions with the technical know-how of our age.
Various pressure points on the head are stimulated by a large number of small cushions which in turn are associated with a certain part of the body, organ or muscle. The activation of these points improves the blood circulation, increases the supply of oxygen to the brain, releases tension and reduces ailments such as fatigue, headaches or migraines.
The selected combination of warmth, vibration, and music directly and positively affects your mood. The pleasant prickling on the entire body gives you an immediate sense of well-being and deep relaxation.The unit is easy to transport because it’s lightweight and can be employed everywhere, at home, in the office or during leisure time. The use of selected fragrances and subdued lighting also increases the soothing affect.
Device Measurements: 22.7 cm x 19.9 cm x 12.8 cm
Controller Measurements: 15.8 cm x 13.2 cm x 4.3 cm
Weight: 625 g
Rated Power: 6 W
Battery: 4 x 1.5 V AA
Adapter: DC 6 V, 1000mA